DOWNLOAD AEROWALK QUAKE 3

Updated Jun 2nd, Speed and movement, that's what Warsow is all about. It's working, I tested it. Originally posted by MoxNix View Post. Platforms Windows , Mac , Linux. aerowalk quake 3

Uploader: Mule
Date Added: 4 January 2011
File Size: 54.81 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27778
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





As you said, you don't have DM-Aerowalkmap in map list. I uploaded a video, so qiake can see that all is fine. Warsow Warsow Team Released Join the community today totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right and join in the conversation. Originally posted by MoxNix View Post. As long as we have such slow rocket speed in UT4, it's be too difficult to hit anybody.

Speed and movement, that's what Warsow is all about. quakd

The map name does not autocomplete in the console for me. Aerowwlk those power-ups before your enemy does, plant the bomb before anyone sees you, and steal the enemy's flag before anyone knows what's going on! Did you add the DM prefix or rename the file after pakking it?

aerowalk quake 3

I'd be happy to test this out with you when I get back home next week. Sign in or join with: I was actually contemplating doing a remake myself.

aerowalk quake 3

I wonder how it works with current movement mechanics. Add addon Report dm aerowalk.

dm aerowalk addon - Nexuiz Classic - Indie DB

Not like a lot of impatient peeps over here. Map not working, and there is no screnshot: Originally posted by shdw View Post. Posts are about duel unless otherwise specified. You are publishing map wrong, thats why I dont see it in list. Its not first map I downloaded I've been here aeriwalk a "while". Set in a futuristic cartoon-like world where rocketlauncher-wielding pigs and lasergun-carrying cyberpunks roam the streets, Warsow is a completely free fast-paced first-person shooter FPS for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

Added Jun 1st, Last edited by MoxNix ; I copy pasted map in folder, all other maps working your doesn't show up on list.

aerowalk quake 3

Please post all support issues in the forums for the game. Like a true cyberathlete you jump, dash, dodge and walljump your way through the game.

dm aerowalk addon - Nexuiz Classic

That looks aerkwalk good man, and I really like the fact that you posted the map once you were done with the layout. Updated Jun 2nd, Removed "illegal" QW sounds. Nexuiz Classic First Person Shooter. As I said, not working. I love Quake so it's exciting for me. Release date Released It's working, I tested it.

Комментарии